If you tried to subscribe on Wednesday, December 15, 2021, between 08:00 and 14:00, please try again. An error in our subscription system was present during this period. This problem is currently solved.
The form on the right-hand side can be used to subscribe to Convent 2022. Here are some general remarks to take into account:
- Subscribing is possible from 06-12-2021 up to and until 19-12-2021.
- On 11-01-2022 the selected students will be announced.
- Clear 09-03-2022, 10-03-2022, 11-03-2022 and the evening of 07-02-2022 in your schedule in case you are selected.
- Make sure your CV and grades documents are anonymized.
- Only participants able to fluently speak dutch are considered.
A good, complete and professional CV can definitely improve your chances to be selected as one of the 25 talents to attend Convent 2022. The organisation encourages you to make sure you hand in a quality CV. If you want feedback, CareerAcademy offers this free of charge for TU/e students. Email your CV to the using the following address.
The Dutch government has a easy manual on how to obtain a digital duplicate of your high school degree. Use the link below to go to this manual. You will need an DigiD.
Follow the steps below to obtain your TU/e grades:
- Login to Osiris using your TU/e account.
- Click on Progess, followed by Study Progess Overview.
- Leave the default setting, click on Show and save the file.
The subscription period is over and therefore subscribing is no longer possible.
Did you subscribe? We will announce the selected students on January 11, 2022.